This Policy describes the handling of Personal Information (as defined in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)) that is collected by Unstoppable Profits Pty Ltd (ABN 60 123 205 489) (“Unstoppable”) and its related entities and bodies corporate (within the meaning of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)), within the Commonwealth of Australia.
Unstoppable recognises the need for protecting privacy both locally and internationally, especially with respect to protecting an individual’s privacy and ensuring the protection of their information. Unstoppable being registered in the State of New South Wales in the Commonwealth of Australia is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles (“APPs”) (https://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy-law/privacy-act/australian-privacy-principles) as provided for under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the “Privacy Act”), which came into effect on 12 March 2014.
This Policy outlines how Unstoppable manages personal information of all persons it deals with, whether they are employees, contractors, agents, clients, suppliers, or any person that provides personal information to Unstoppable.
The information provided in this Policy consists of Unstoppable’s current privacy standards, which we may vary from time to time, and will be clearly marked as a variation with the date of that variation. We urge you to familiarise yourself with this Policy and to review it periodically to ensure you are up-to-date with our most current privacy standards.
Use of our website (www.unstoppableplr.com) (“Website”) or our services is deemed as your acceptance of this Policy and any revision.
This Policy’s objectives are to ensure:
- the protection of personal information that Unstoppable collects, uses, discloses, stores or handles;
- demonstrates Unstoppable’s ongoing commitment and compliance with the Privacy Act and the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 (Cth);
- to describe and outline the way in which Unstoppable may acquire and use personal information in its services;
- describes your rights to access personal information, correct that information, or request removal of that information from our systems;
- provide you with an independent avenue to complain about a breach of the APPs or the the Privacy Act;
What is personal information?
The Privacy Act defines ‘personal information’ as:
Information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable:
- whether the information or opinion is true or not; and
- whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.
This is generally means information that may identify you as an individual, or which may be reasonably ascertained to identify you as an individual from the information or opinion gathered. This may include information that includes:
- your name;
- date of birth;
- credit history;
- transaction history;
- your address;
- your place of work or company information;
- information in submitted forms, contracts or applications;
- payment or banking details;
- contact details, including telephone numbers, emails, addresses, or social media;
- enquiry or complaint details.
Unstoppable collects personal information from individuals in order to conduct various aspects of its business functions and activities.
This includes information from individuals who are customers, prospective customers, contractors, suppliers, agents, service providers, and employees.
We may collect information from documents such as verbally, emails, business cards, supplementary forms, transactional documents, bills of lading, contracts, letters of enquiry or letters of intent, or other mediums, including referrals. We may also collect information from you through your use of our Website.
If required by law we may also collect personal information from you.
What is a cookie?